Hi all

Can someone please tell me what is going on here?

I have an query that selects data into a temp table.
It then deletes some stuff from the temp table
Then is deletes some more stuff
Then i select the remaining records and drop the table

The problem is that when i try to select the remaining records it just
hangs. I do a ps on this i and i can see the query is running but it just
does not return anything and fills up disk.

I am using PoPy 1.4 Postgres  6.5.1 on i386-unknown-freebsd2.2.7, compiled
by gcc 2.7.2.1]

any clues

Thanks Mark