I hope that this is the correct forum for a question of this nature.
I would like to know if anyone is using the combination of
Zope/Posgresql/RedHat Linux in a commercial application to determine if it
is a suitable combination. I have attempted to configure this combination
but run into trouble compiling PoPy-1.4.1 on RedHat Postgresql - and have
not been able to resolve the problems via RedHat or Mixadlive - hence my
Regards, Chris Marshall [EMAIL PROTECTED]