> is a suitable combination. I have attempted to configure this combination
> but run into trouble compiling PoPy-1.4.1 on RedHat Postgresql - and have
> not been able to resolve the problems via RedHat or Mixadlive - hence my
> question.
> Regards, Chris Marshall [EMAIL PROTECTED]

why not post the question.  we (www.emedia.com.my) have been  using rh, zope
and postgresql since february this year.  all in all, everything works great.

we have yet to use PoPy on the production site since it involve an upgrade of
postgresql.  we're using zPygresSQL currently

hth

http://www.kedai.com.my/kk
http://www.kedai.com.my/eZine

Get the tables!