Hi yall,

I want to cover Zope's management screens from the (managing) user, and only
take parts of its functionality and change its design so that there is a
folder in which the user has simple cs functionality and won't be overdosed
with options.

In this folder now, I would like to create an object instance of (among
others) STX_Document with a DTML Method. I would also like to set its
security settings! Will I need an external method? How would I do this? I
have subclassed "Folder" and added a method "add" with which I want to add
new objects to the current "xFolder". Furthermore, I've added an index_html
DTML Document which will render the "folder's view" the way I want it to be.
Does this approach seem acceptable for my purpose?

tia,

CU+Prost,

     .oO( "Du könntest mal einen bauen" )
Danny