> I'm not sure why this should *crash* zope, but you can do it with a much
> simpler query and a little DTML coding. The following should work

It cannot help me.

I have two tables. One called cad_exportacao, and the other is called
user_codigo. The table user_codigo maps every username with one or more
rows at cad_exportacao. I wanna fill a SELECT input with all rows in
cad_exportacao, but wanna all the records that exists for 'username' in
user_codigo to be selected.

There was the howto that explains how to do this at
http://www.zope.org/Members/Roug/select_with_multiple, but it not works
for me...

CÚsar A. K. Grossmann