On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, J. Atwood wrote:

> On some good hardware it can handle about 100 Requests per second (8,640,000
> per day).

Well, now.  That truly depends on what Zope would be doing.  Fire away a
couple of objectValues() and the process will kneel _a lot_ sooner.  Of
course, this you could solve with a context oriented Catalog, and moving
as much application logic as possible away from DTML (not that you should
put it there in the first place).
> Beyond that you need two things... ZEO and hardware.

And good programmers...

BonusFrust:  Zope actually crashed my Debian box yesterday, twice.
(Indirectly or directly, I don't know, I'm looking into it.)