Hi!

  We're considering using zope for a somewhat large project:
    It's a VPN for arround 10.000 institutions ( >100.000 users expected,
up to 1.500.000 users possible, but not likely). Hundreds of simultaneous
connections expected.
    The database has to support >100.000 users and a LOT of content (more
than 1000 virtual hosts, along with a very big main site).

  The question is: Is zope up to this? And yes, the necessary hardware is
available 8-). We've used Zope for smallish internal projects, but for
something as this...

Best regards,
Tiago