Hi,
    I am developing a product in which a output report (tabular form with
data) is produced in result of a query. I have to send that report to
different people through the mail
facility available in zope as an attachment.
   So kindly guide me how can i send the output report as an attachment.If
it can be through dtml tags or python module etc kindly write those methods
for me.

Waiting for your reply
                                          Thanks,
                                            Bye,