"Jan H. Haul" wrote:
> The point is that we should be able to give meaningful feedback,
> like "page 147, line 15: there should be their" (a totally
> made-up example, do not go hunting for that one).
> It just does not do to quote full sentences and have the
> copyeditor search for all that stuff. Too much wasted time on
> both ends.

We have very little experience in documentation delivery and
maintenance.  It's sad but true.  We are however working to resolve the
problem.  Please take a look at the documentation process wiki, where we
have a section for discussing delivery issues:

Look under 'CurrentIssues'.  Please place any suggestions or ideas you
have there.