Greetings.  I am a complete zope newbie but am enthralled by the technology.
I am about to begin working on a personal web project and would like to
build it in/with zope.  Can anyone recommend a good ISP that will:
-host and support zope
-give me access to an RDBMS (MySQL or any other system would more than
-give me a reasonable amount of space (>50MB)
-not break my budget (<$30.00 per month.)

Does such an animal exist?  Please let me know what your experiences are
with zope-friendly ISPs regardless of whether they meet my aforementioned

Thank you so much.

Keith R. Alperin
Sr. Web Developer
Ignite Sports Media