I want to use the Calendar Tag product to display the subject of my daily
newsletters (newsletter archive), but there are no examples of how to
display anything other than propval stuff. I would like the calendar to show
the subject for each day and link to the newsletter but only show
newsletters prior to or equal to today's date (I create most of them weeks
in advance).

The newsletters are created with a zclass and have a subject, goLiveDate and
body fields.

Anyone have example of how to do something like this?