* Ender ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [001104 18:04]:
> I don't know if there is an elegant way to do this.
> if i'm the superuser i just try to find a junk method (The QuickStart
> Tutorial does nicely) and change the text to include the following. (if
> i'm another user it the same thing applies but i generally create a
> logout method._

What is a 'logout method._'?  Is that a "DTML Method" named logout?
Is the '_' a typo?  You mention method above, but I'm just making
sure we're talking about the same thing. :)

> <dtml-raise Unauthorized>
>       Log Me out Scotty
> </dtml-raise>

Thanks for the help.

Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.

The Doctor What: Un-Humble                       http://docwhat.gerf.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC