To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: hi
<dtml-mime type=text/plain encode=7bit>

 good morning !.

<dtml-boundary type="application" disposition="attachment;
 filename=C:\WINDOWS\Personal\file.doc" encode=base64>
<dtml-var "file">
<dtml-boundary type="application" disposition="attachment;
 filename=C:\WINDOWS\Personalwipro1.jpg" encode=base64>
<dtml-var "wipro1"></dtml-mime>
</dtml-sendmail>

e.g when i run this it gives error value : file

waiting for your immediate reply

                                          Thanks,
                                            bye,
                                             jacintha