Hi all

I am strugging with accessing acl_users
from DTML, and maybe someone here can
tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I am trying to make a page where users
can change their own passwords.

I have a DTML document with "Manager"
proxy role.  It is a form that lets the user
enter "password" and "confirm" and
contains a hidden field for "name"

It has a submit button with value "Change",
and in all respects, as far as I can tell,
should post in the same way as the
corresponding form in

It posts to itself, where I do this:

<dtml-if "REQUEST_METHOD=='POST'">
 <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('roles',AUTHENTICATED_USER.getRoles())">
 <dtml-var "acl_users.manage_users(REQUEST=REQUEST)">

I don't get errors, but the password is not changed,
and I can't see why.

Has anyone ever got this sort of thing to work?
And if so, how?

Peter Harris

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential.
The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other
than the addressee.
If you have received this communication in error, please delete
the message and notify JBB (Greater Europe) Plc immediately
on 0141-249-6285.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views
of JBB (Greater Europe) PLC.
 As it has been transmitted over a public network,
JBB (Greater Europe) PLC makes no representation nor accepts
any liability for the email's accuracy or completeness unless
expressly stated to the contrary.

Should you, as the intended recipient, suspect that the message
has been intercepted or amended, please notify
JBB (Greater Europe) Plc immediately on 0141-249-6285.