I'm create a CSV file that I would like browsers to get the "save as"
dialog when they select it.

I'm using RESPONSE.write() to write out the CSV file, and I set the
Content-Type before calling RESPONSE.write

Netscape seems to work ok, it pops up a save box for "text/csv" and

However in both cases IE5.5 just ignores the data and re-requests the

Does anyone know *all* the steps I need to take to get this to work
correctly with IE? I must be doing something wrong. I want to supply a
CSV file, but generated dynamically. I'm sure I'm missing a header
setting or something.

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements