I don't want Zope to find out what content type an Image has. I want to be able to
force that programmatically myself from DTML.

Here are some code examples that doesn't work:

<dtml-call "PARENTS[0].manage_addImage('awapimage.wbmp',file,'Give it a
Title','','image/vnd.wap.wbmp')">
<dtml-call "PARENTS[0].manage_addImage('awapimage.wbmp',file,'Give it a
Title','image/vnd.wap.wbmp','image/vnd.wap.wbmp')">
<dtml-call "PARENTS[0].manage_addImage('awapimage.wbmp',file,'Give it a
Title','image/vnd.wap.wbmp','')">

Image.py contains this:
def manage_addImage(self, id, file, title='', precondition='',
content_type='',REQUEST=None):

I have searched the mailing list and looked at Image.py but can't find it.
Help, please

Best regards, Peter