All the docs I found about searching are for searching inside the manage
interface or for dtml-code only etc.

I am just looking for a simple description, of how to include a simple
search interface on my website (not in the manage interface).

The available descriptions of ZCatalog are so complicated and
programmer-oriented that I am not sure, if it is really the thing I need.

So what's the simplest way to do a search on a website?

http://profiles.msn.com.