I´m trying to discover how to make a ZCatalog perform
queries on several "fields" (as in the property
sheets) of the cataloged objects, but with no sucess.
I´d like to execute queries using a "or" chain of
tokens, to be applied on several fields of the
cataloged objects, given that each field has a
priority in the search results.

Any ideas on how to implement this? I´ve tried several
approaches with absolutely no sucess, and I´m pretty
stuck, so any help will be welcome.

Daniel Dias

Do You Yahoo!?
Crie o seu e-mail grátis do Yahoo! Mail com 6 Megabytes livres!