I d/l'd the latest distro. Looked inside and couldn't find any installation
instructions. Went to the Web site and found some instructions here:
They didn't work for me. I have crazy ownership problems all over the
place. If I go into /usr/local/ I have to be root (I own the server), and
the author indicates that I should be my regular user (webmaster) not root.
No can do (security reasons). I unpacked the distro and had a bunch of
files with user permissions for one of my clients! Not even webmaster! What
gives? (I'm still new to Linux/UNIX.) Then I tried to do the ./install and
was told there's no such directory (I *do* have ZServer, lib, doc, pcgi,
and z2.py). Please help. Distributing installation instructions with the
distro might be a nice thought...