Forgive my stupidity, but I've looked all over and don't see a
directory.doc, install.txt or webserver.txt
I went to this page
and d/l'd the latest distro, which I believe was
I opened it up with WinZip and the aforementioned files are nowhere to be
found. I ftp'd it to my server and gunzipped and untarred but no ./install
file. What am I doing wrong?