Karl Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> "Andy McKay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >     XML (page contents)    -- every URL should result in an XML document,
> > containing all the information that will be presented on that page.  Written
> > in DTML?
> >
> > XMLDocument.
> XMLDocument might or might not be what you want here - while it does
> provide this, there are other ways to produce XML from arbitrary
> objects.

To clarify what I meant, while there's nothing wrong with XMLDocument,
there are many other ways to do this, too, if XMLDocument isn't
suitable.  For example, you can output XML with Python or DTML that
walks your data, and not have to constrain how you're storing it.

Karl Anderson                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]