I would like to insert into the this sql table the form variable birth.x.
I would like to do it only if the date variable identification.birthdate is
greater the that listed below.  I know the current 'if' statement is
incorrect and probably not even close.  However, I haven't been able to find
any documentation.  Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated.

<!--#if expr="identification.birthdate > '08/01/2000' "-->
INSERT INTO inventory
 VALUES ( <!--#sqlvar birth.x type=string --> )