* Aleksander Salwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001116 09:00]:
> I need to build a web mail product with pop3 back-end.
> There is WorldPilot, but AFAIK it has no pop3 support.
> I'm thinking about taking web inteface/application design from WorldPilot
> and writing code to talk to pop3 server (probably based on POPMail
> product).

What do you mean, 'pop3 support'?  If you want people to access their mailboxes both
through the web and from a pop3 mail client, then all you need to do is use a mail
server like UW-imap which speaks both pop3 and imap.  Then you can just stick with
WorldPilot, for now at least.  That's what I do, anyway.

----- End forwarded message -----