Hi all,

I have a few forms that really work intermitently. They are quite large
in processing, accessing several thousand occurences in several tables,
several times. Wont go into details, but its a resource hog. Alot of
times the page eventually returns a No data error. This causes me to
wonder if there are some kind of restraints on Zope in terms of its job
size. Are there any tweaks to zope that I can fix this, or is it
directly related to the resources of the server?

Anyone with an idea?

TIA,

--
Paz