On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 12:59:25PM -0500, Kraska, Andy W. wrote:
> I am considering application of Zope to a Department of Defense (DoD)
> customer.  It would be very helpful to talk with other DoD type users of
> Zope so we can establish to other DoD people that the product's already
> successfully in use.  Can you give me contact information on any such users
> please?  v.r ......Andy K.  (719) 637-7324 and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have done several projects for the US Navy, one of which is featured in
a Case Study on Zope.org:

 http://www.zope.org/Resources/CaseStudies/NavySearch/

Disclaimer: I was not in any way involved with any of the Navy projects,
so I cannot provide you with any details as to what they were about.

--
Martijn Pieters