On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, seb bacon wrote:
> What do you mean, 'pop3 support'?  If you want people to access their
> mailboxes both through the web and from a pop3 mail client, then all you
> need to do is use a mail server like UW-imap which speaks both pop3 and
> imap.  Then you can just stick with WorldPilot, for now at least.
> That's what I do, anyway.

I have no imap server (yet), so I was looking for web mail product, that
can talk to pop3 server. But setting up imap server should be easier
then hacking WorldPilot.
Anyway, I need to change the way WorldPilot does the authentication.
Looking at sources, it seems rather easy.

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |