> Q: I saw Jim's mail on fsrecover.py. Does this
>    work on Zope 2.1.6 databases too?
>
>    I'll try tomorrow, with a backup copy. But
>    personal experience would be nice :-)

Every time Ive had a data.fs problem running fsrecover or simply restarting
(does the same thing has worked). There is also the tranalyser (have a look
on Zope.org).

> Q: The number of transactions (write/update) are
>    quite high on my site - atleast now, during the
>    building phase. What would be a recommended pack
>    frequency?
>
>    Note: 95% of our updates are through anonymous
>    user. This is because I'm (need to, asked to) using
>    zope as purely an app server, not as a web platform.
>    So, all my data goes into an Oracle database,
>    then gets created on ZODB as a DTML document etc.
>    It is really a round about way of doing things
>    - like trying to write some ASP/PHP code to make
>    things look 10% like Zope's content management
>    abilities.

Just out of curiosity if its in Oracle why put it in Zope as well. Cant you
pull it from Oracle at run time?

> Q: Is there any particular reason why I really should
>    upgrade to Zope 2.2?

Better security, some bug fixes.