Service Magic, Golden, CO

We are searching for an open-minded, Junior Developer to join the Service Magic
development team. Qualifications: 1 to 2 years of programming experience required in one or more of the following: Zope, Python, C/C++, OO programming.  Web application experience and proven proficiency in UNIX.  Salary:  Commensurate on experience.  Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Options.

Service Magic revolutionizes the way people buy and sell local services. Using  the technology of the Internet, Service Magic focuses on the need to create a better connection between homeowners and local service professionals. Our service is a quick, cost-competitive environment with a service guarantee. Currently, Service Magic has Home Service Providers in 35 major markets, 485 categories of services.

Send Resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]!