>Second, is Mailman going to be integrated with Zope?  It seems like a
>natural fit.  It would be nice to move away from the pipermail archiving
>and use the Zope object database for archiving messages instead.

I wrote once my own Python Product for Zope that simply imported the
important methods and wrote my own little scripts on top. It is really
easy. The only difficulty is to keep the Mailman database permissions
straight, since they adjust to the executing user after every access. So
the best is to run Zope and Mailman from the same account.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter