Hello Everyone,

I have been playing with ZOPE for some time and I absolutely love it. I have
my own site running without a problem for about six months. Recently I was
able to demonstrate ZOPE to a "VERY" major player in entertainment industry
(music and video). I sold the idea to them and in about one month I am
supposed to start to redesign a major web site(and then may be another one).
It contains about 2000 pages at the moment. Is there anything I should be
aware of when designing a site of such magnitude in ZOPE? (streaming video
and music is not going to be served from the ZOPE site)

George Osvald