At 11:14 AM 11/19/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Are you sure you need the source version? The binary is easier to install.

Well, that *was* easier (now that I figured out which is which). First of
all, apologies to all you hard-core techies for whom this is so easy, *but*...
I got as far as *./install* and all worked fine (on the binary). Now
what??? I've combed the README and INSTALL texts looking for answers, been
on the Web site, still can't figure out what I'm supposed to do next.
Thanks again for your help.
BenO