I am wondering about a thing. I need to upload files to a certain local
together with the contents of a form which has various descriptions of the

I have not tried the LocalFS product yet .. and I am not sure if it is
possible to
extend this with the aditional input needed. What I need is for a user to
fill out
a form with various information .. and click upload on a file .. and I need
create the following two files locall;

* image.jpg

The info file will have all information entered by the user in a fixed
"form". The
image will always be binary data in the manor of pictures of executable

Someone must have done this? Or is it possible to extend LocalFS .. and if
so; how?! ;)

Would apriciate any input!

Have a real nice day!

Med vennlig hilsen,
Jørgen Skogstad

Sun Microsystems AS
Tlf: 22023900 - Mob: 92413023 - Email; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Url; &