I need to have a simple list choice for adding ZClasses instances instead
of using manage_workspace (because the users are really *end* users
and speaks french).

We are using Yihaw and extending it with news Zclasses.
So we have a Zclass, a my_addForm in french , my_add methods and a

All works fine when i call that directly from DTML giving the method name
in **hard coding**, and works fine when i use manage_workspace (it
propose all my new factories in the Add list but in english with zope

What i want is getting the list of factories (automatically) in my
personnalized page (instead of hard coding it).

I guess it should be simple to generate the list of constructors and
proposing the associated methods, but i just can't figure how to do that ;-<

Any tip and/or explanation would be welcome, and i'll summarize all that in
an how-to (in complement of the Adding Zclasses instances

Thanks in advance.
Didier Georgieff
DDAF du Bas-Rhin - Cellule SIG
2, rue des Mineurs 67070 Strasbourg Cedex
tél : - fax :
SIT du Bas-Rhin : http://www.bas-rhin.sit.gouv.fr
GéoWeb http://sertit10.u-strasbg.fr