At 10:58 22.11.2000, Frank Tegtmeyer wrote:
>There is a "monster" regular expression made by Tom Christiansen I think.
>A link is on

Yes, I know this link - especially the absolutely voodoo-style regex by J.
Friedl ("Mastering Regular Expressions", O'Reilly). I tried to "pythonify"
the regex, but I failed. Python exits with some strange errors. Maybe
Python is not that exceptionally good in regex as Perl? *duck*

So I'm using the simpler method proposed by Dennis Nichols in this thread.
Thanks Dennis!