On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Chris Withers wrote:

> Cees de Groot wrote:

> > >I agree. Unless there is a compelling reason, such as sharing
> > >tables with another application. Why not just use ZODB. Life
> > >can't be simplier! <g>
> > >
> > Will life stay simple (robust, performant) after you've dumped a couple
> > of hundredthousand records into ZODB? I find using mySQL a PITA compared
> > to ZODB, but I'm not sure how well it keeps with lots of data...
> Shane Hathaway mentioned having a ZODB that was happily running at 11GB,
> that's a lot of data in my books ;-)

Quickly question then...

How would you record data in the ZODB? Would you have to write a Product for
each thing you want to store? If you can provide some links it would be great!

'It's because crappy programs offend me.' --Eric Raymond
Grow a ponytail -- view it as your telepathic antenna to other Linux Kernel
Developers. -- Jeff V. Merkey