A few announcements.  First, in the interests of sanity and
getting things moving, I'm choosing the only name other than
"Python Method" to get a positive score in the naming poll.
I like it, Guido likes it, the community sort of likes it,
so it's official.  Zope 2.3 will introduce "Python Script"
objects.

There will be no "Unrestricted" vs. "Restricted".  If you
want to write unrestricted code, you can use a good old
External Method, or write a small module and import it in a
Script object.

Finally, if you want to give Python Scripts a try, you can
now play with them without any CVS, installation, or Zope
version worries.  Go to http://ps.4-am.com:9000/ , pick a
password, and you'll get your own private area in a trunk
CVS checkout of Zope in which to play.

I plan to add example Scripts, but for now there's just the
raw Zope management interface.  When I add examples, I'll
announce it here on the Zope list.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am