Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.

I know that the DTML reference is there on Zope.org but it's a hassle
and well, I'll keep my other opinions for myself.

Anyway. Here's an idea. Shouldn't there be a list FAQ? If there is one
it should be sent when subscribing. Or it could be requested. I'm
pretty sure most of the questions I sent have already been sent &
answered more than once already and I know some that most other FAQs
use one. So, why not zope general list? It *is* possible, though
unlikely, that there is a list FAQ mentionned in the "Welcome to Zope
mailing list" email but if there is, my apologies.

Thanks.

Dany