When I 'jumped in' (nod to Chris Withers :-)) with my promotion of
ZMethod, I'd missed Evan's announcement that he'd decided on Python
Script - I thought it was just another suggestion and we were still in
the middle of campaigning for the upcoming second poll! I'm actually
not that averse to Script; it was ZMethod's OO associations that I
liked - but if Michel thinks that such an association is actually not
appropriate in this situation, then I'll bow to his greater Zope
understanding. I agree with him that the new name needs to make it into
the book, and Script is a reasonable choice. Is it intended to rename
DTML Method, ZSQL Method, etc to be DTML Script, SQL Script, etc? For
the sake of consistency I'm hoping so, and I think it's important that
these revisions also make it into the book.

Hamish Lawson

Do You Yahoo!?