Hi folks, I am yet another Zope newbie.

I am trying to create a ZClass hierarchy.
Let's say I have a CDLibrary. Every CDLibrary has a CDManager (just one)
and the CDManger holds all the CDEntry items. (The CDLibrary may have
parts other than the CDManager, like a label maker or something- but
that's not important now...)

My question is this: How do I set up such a product with ZClasses within
ZClasses. I have the HOW-TO collection, the ZBook, the Zope Book and the
Guides. I've tried the HOW-TO on ZClasses and ObjectManagers, and Adding
ZClass Instances Programmatically with no success.

I am an experienced Python programmer with strong object-oriented
knowledge and good HTML.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

"I ain't no stewin' rabbit, I'm a fricassein' rabbit. Have you got a
fricassein' rabbit license?"

Daryl Stultz - python, blender, robots, really bad harmonica playing...
RedHat Linux 6.1 - Dual Pentium Pro