I still can't get external Python Scripts to work as described in the Zope
Book.  I am using the version of Python Scripts from the public
CVS.  Internal Scripts work fine, but I can't seem to use the
"context" object in an external script.

def tryContext():
    """tryContext function"""
    return context.objectIds()

gives a NameError on context.

----------

def tryContext(context):
    """tryContext function"""
    return context.objectIds()

with the "Try It" tab, no form for passing parameters comes up and the
complaint is that the context parameter was omitted from the request.

-----------

<dtml-var tryContext>

to the first example above gives the same NameError on context and to the
second example gives "a not enough arguments" TypeError

It only seems to work when explicitly passing an argument like

<dtml-var "tryContext(this())">

but I thought that context was supposed to be bound to an object by
default as it is with an Internal Script.

Cheers,
Chris