In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Simon Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes
>Robin Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> I am trying to change the colour of links dynamically using dtml.
>> However, I cannot find the right incantation to change my links using an
>> inline style except for

>Do you mean something like

>I guess this is dynamic at page load time. Perhaps you want the colors
>to change without refreshing the page ?
>
>-Simon
I know about the style="color: red" type of inline, I was looking for
the :link, :active, :visited etc attributes for inline style. I can't
seem to get these to work. The color attribute seems to set all of the
states.
--
Robin Becker