* Michel Pelletier ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [001128 15:26]:
> Text indexes implicitly Or their search terms if no operator is
> specified.  Don't ask me why, I don't know.
> if you want to change this behavior, edit
> lib/python/SearchIndex/UnTextIndex.py on or about line 451, change the
> 'default_operator' argument to the query method to And:
> def query(self, s, default_operator = Or, ws = (string.whitespace,)):
> to:
> def query(self, s, default_operator = And, ws = (string.whitespace,)):

That's more like what I wanted. :-)

"You know, if you shoot me, you're liable to lose a lot of those humanitarian awards."
                --Fletch (Fletch)

The Doctor What: A Holtje Production             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC