Daryl Stultz writes:
 > Tim Cook wrote:
 > > The problem here is that even though you set REQUEST, it is a
 > > string. You need to be in the context of the parent _object_. You
 > > should try  <dtml-with "_.getitem(parent_id)">.
 > Sorry, I thought of more...
 > It's my understanding that dtml-with simply pushes a namespace onto the
 > stack. What relationship does this have with the context that a new
 > ZClass instance is created in?
"class2" is looked up in this namespace.
The top element is asked first for "class2".
"class2" is found (by acquisition) from your "class1" Z instance
(called "i1"). Thus, what is actually called is

        (class2 __of__ i1).createInObjectManager(....)

"createInObjectManager" looks in "(class2 __of__ i1).aq_parent"
(this is "i1") for "_setObject".
Apparently, it does not find it there.
Then it looks at "i1.aq_parent" (this is the folder, "i1" is contained
in). There, it has success and creates the object.