hi everybody,

after a long 10h struggle with installing and running zope i found some
interesting things.

may anybody be able to explain these to me?

i run a suse7.0 system with a suse zope installation on 8080.
i changed the access file to a new account name.

with this account name i can do everything in zope, add users, add
files, copy, paste ...

if i add a new user i can not login for adding files ...

aren't they made for that?
do i understand anything wrong? are they probably only for content
access?

in previous (non-suse) installations i was allowed to add users to the
acl_user with my superuser account but couldn't login to add files with
these new accounts.

greetings

olaf

--
soli-con Engineering Zanger
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Olaf Zanger Nusch
Lorrainestrasse 23
3013 Bern / Switzerland
Fon: +41-31-332 9782
Mob: +41-76-572 9782
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.soli-con.com
begin:vcard
n:Zanger;Olaf Marc
tel;cell:+41-76-572 9782
tel;work:+41-31-332 9782
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.soli-con.com
org:soli-con Engineering Zanger
adr:;;Lorrainestrasse 23;Bern;BE;3013;Switzerland
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Dipl.-Ing.
note;quoted-printable:IT-Consulting=0D=0AEmbedded Systems=0D=0AEnergy Systems=0D=0AOpen Source Solutions=0D=0A
x-mozilla-cpt:;-32176
fn:Olaf Zanger
end:vcard