Chris McDonough wrote:
> The place to start might be to actually help write some documentation.
> There is a docs process description at
> nGuide .  This should at least give you an idea of how to proceed.

If you make a start with this, I'll see if I can help (although the
problem is that while I use the catalog, I don't actually seem to know a
lot about how it works, because so little of it is documented). I'd love
to have a decent, working Catalog, but I'm under more than a little time
pressure with other things right now :-S