From: Angietel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 2:16 AM
Subject: [Zope] date in Z Gadfly Database

When i create a table, one of the fields is consider as date type, but the Z
Gadfly Database does not allow me to do that, it only accepts INTEGER
instead of DATE type.

The following is my SQL for creating a table:-

(custid VARCHAR(10),
custname VARCHAR(15),
custactdate DATE,
custadd1 VARCHAR(30),
custadd2 VARCHAR(30))

Please let me know if i got an error.Thank You.