Hello, Zopers--

I'm fairly new at this, so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

Anyway, I've been looking for a way to do a bulk upload of XML
documents from a        local directory. So I need a method (either
DTML or Python is fine with me) that would build a list of files and
create an XML Document object from each one. I have tried a
variety of different approaches, but I can't find a way to access the
XMLDocument.add() method.

Can anyone suggest an approach to this problem? Any relevant
documents I need to read?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Matt Gushee                   Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Architag International
Office: (303) 766-1336 x124   Cell: (303) 941-0759

Leverage your Information Assets: http://architag.com
Learn at Architag University: http://architag.com/university