>From: Michel Pelletier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Actually Hung, on this one he is right.  I owned and operated an
>That said, there is a company that has intrusivly scanned the whole
>service is very expensive, not 100% accurate (because neworks move and

It happens that I saw with my own eyes in a vendor's demo how a well-known
product (and you are right on the "very expensive" part, but nowadays I seem
to use only the "very expensive" software products) pinpointed visitors down
to the city level. I asked the vendor how this was done and he, obviously
unaware of the details, gave me the answer that I have mentioned. This was
not even recent development. So I just thought it was common knowledge.

thanks and regards,

Hung Jung