Of course... after two complete days and nights of trying to get
this to work, and finally throwing up my hands in despair and
asking for help here on the list -- I made one last attempt while
awaiting a response... and behold! Viola! I finally got everything
to work correctly! ( and there was much rejoicing )

I just ended up compeletely erradicating every last vestige of
Python, Zope, ZMySQLDA and MySQLdb on my system - and recompiling
everything from scratch, carefully and methodically.

Anyhow - problem solved, sorry for the rant.

Beers!

Corey

And upon Sunday of December 03, the illustrious [EMAIL PROTECTED] spake thusly...