Hi to all,
I'm a new Zope user/developer ... Zope has impressed me very much!
Ihave a couple of questions.
I want to build a new intranet site for my company using Zope, but:
1. How can I import and use Python modules
For example I want to use the function sleep(secs) that resides in the time module.
I wrote this code:
import time
def hello(self):
 return "I'm Back!!"
but when I call the external method bounded with the hello function an error occours!!
1st. Have I to install the time module?
    - if yes where can I found it and where can I install it?
2nd. How do I have to call the sleep function?
2. I want to build an application that use the database transection to update rows.
I use SQL server that support DB transactions.
where can I build SQL transactions with Zope?
do I have to build a ZSQL method with multiple SQL calls? .. for example:
begin transaction
<dtml-var sql_delimiter>
update t_cliente set primaetichinterna = 'mia'
<dtml-var sql_delimiter>
Am I sure that the transaction will work (if another user use the same method at the same time)?
How can I test if a transaction has been committed or aborted?
Thanks VERY MUCH in advance
Paolo Quaglia
Sitek Spa Italy

Paolo Quaglia